RE: Configuring RMAN

From: Ramon E. Estevez <restevez_at_blh.com.do>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:34:46 -0800

Tks Joe and Per

But the same results

Red Hat Linux Advanced Server release 2.1AS/i686 (Pensacola) login: oracle
Password:
DELL-installed Red Hat Linux Mon Aug 25 09:59:40 CDT 2003 Profile ejecutado

[oracle_at_LOBO oracle]$ cd $ORACLE_HOME/bin
[oracle_at_LOBO bin]$ export ORACLE_SID=BDRP
[oracle_at_LOBO bin]$ rman

[oracle_at_LOBO bin]$ rman rman/rmanbdrp_at_bdrp rman: can't open rman/rmanbdrp_at_bdrp
[oracle_at_LOBO bin]$

Please any help would be appreciated.

Ramon E. Estevez
restevez_at_blh.com.do
809-535-8994

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: oracle-l_at_oracle-dba.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Ramon E. Estevez
  INET: restevez_at_blh.com.do