RE: 'query rewrite' system privg

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:24:40 -0800

My guess is that just because the Mat View is enabled for query rewrite doesn't mean that it's going to happen. The Query Rewite attribute on the Mat View probably indicates that it is eligible for rewrite.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: <bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in
  INET: bulbultyagi_at_now-india.net.in

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 16 2003 - 10:24:40 CDT