RE: c based external procedures vs. Java Stored Procedures

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:39:33 -0800

Depends on your developers. We have few JAVA developers, but quite a few C programmers. Plus I've got this great book of math routines in C.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 10:39:33 CDT