RE: Urgent INFO needed.

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:44:33 -0800

> part of the problem is that very few people can write decent
> specs - because in any creative process, and software
> engineering is one, you only converge towards the result
> through several iterations

Good point. If folks speaking the same language aren't communicating well how much more of a challenge is it when there is a language barrier?! Regarding clear specs, here's one of my keeper links about what it takes to write perfect software: http://www.fastcompany.com/online/06/writestuff.html

Steve Orr

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com