sqlload

From: Malik, Fawzia <Fawzia.Malik_at_bskyb.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 09:19:33 -0800

PLEASE!!!! Can someone help??I have a sqlloader control file below and I am getting the following error when I run it and I just cant see what is wrong!!!

Rgds

Fawzia
oracle_at_devnodea> sqlldr parfile=pants.ctl log=me.log LRM-00110: syntax error at 'LOAD'
LRM-00113: error when processing file 'pants.ctl'

Control file:

LOAD DATA
INFILE 'gazza2.csv'
APPEND
INTO TABLE olsr10_tlmif2.gazetteer1
fields terminated by ','
trailing nullcols
(postcode_prefix_spaced char,

filler1 char,
postcode_prefix char,
filler2 char,
postcode_range char,
filler3 char,
town char,
filler4 char,
county char,
valid_date char)

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Author: Malik, Fawzia
  INET: Fawzia.Malik_at_bskyb.com