Standard or Enterprise edition without installing Oracle9i software

From: Ranganath K <Ranganath_K01_at_infosys.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:14:54 -0700

font-family:Arial'>Hi there,

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>            I
have 3 CDs of
Oracle9i database Release2 (9.2.0.1.0) for Linux Intel with part numbers as A99339-01, A99340-01 and A99341-01.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>   I want to set up RAC on Linux machine.  I believe RAC option only
comes from Oracle9i Enterprise Edition CDs.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>  Is it possible to know whether RAC option in any of the CDs?  Is it
possible to know without installing Oracle Software as to whether the CDs are of enterprise edition or standard edition from the Part numbers?<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>Thanks and Regards,

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>Ranganath

font-family:Arial'>  Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 05:14:54 CDT