DB Link in forms6

From: Hussain Ahmed Qadri <hussain_at_skm.org.pk>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 08:49:48 -0700

Hi all,
Does anyone know of any bug of Oracle, which doesn't allow Database link to work properly in side a Developer 6 form? The problem is that we have a form in which we are connected with one database and on pressing a button, want to insert data in another database. The form worked fine in the start, but then it started getting hung up and now when I compile the form, it simply disappears, i.e. it exits!

Same DB link does the same insertions from the backend without any problem. Can anyone suggest what could be happening? DB version is 8.1.7.4.1 of both the databases.

Regards,

Hussain Ahmed Qadri
DBA
SKMCH&RC Received on Mon Jun 09 2003 - 10:49:48 CDT