RE: use of reverse key index,cost based optimizer

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 16:14:39 -0800

Jared

   Nope, been burned on that one. I just couldn't think of an easy way to test this, but thought if I pointed it out and somebody knew it wasn't true it might irritate them into responding. Has anybody experienced success with reverse key indexes?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com