truncate system tables.

From: <Antje.Sackwitz_at_ppi.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:20:30 -0800

Hi, just to lighten you up.... - it's old but good (found on the web)
---

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay. Now my database has gone away.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
There's not half the files there used to be, And there's a milestone hanging over me
The system crashed so suddenly.

I pushed something wrong
What it was I could not say.
Now all my data's gone and I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Yesterday,
Need for backup seemed so far away.
Seemed my data were all here to stay,
Now I believe in yesterday.