RE: test this email ad

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 19:38:42 -0800

> Guys and Gays

Undskyld, please?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 2:07 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

 Guys and Gays
I just started working for this company and they have a really cool DBA appliance. It for up my time to do other DBA stuff.

Paul

OCP
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/top.gif>   <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> Monitors database health, performance, host, space, audit, response, stand-by and security events including BSTAT/ESTAT and STATSPACK. For a FREE TRIAL:

Contact's Name
Email Address
This information will only be used for contacting you about this product by Pinnacle Data.

  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/pinn_logo.gif>
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> 	DBA-in-a-Box warns you of hundreds of database issues before they become a problem; protecting your assets.
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> 	Customized filtering of events and threshold settings.
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> 	No Software is installed on your system.
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> 	Free Hardware, setup and upgrades.
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> 	You and your DBA's can focus more on other critical business operations.
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> 	DBA-in-a-Box sends alerts to your e-mail, PDA, cell phone, and pager.
  <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/arrow.gif> 	DBA-in-a-Box costs $1.75 per hour, User defines times of operation.
For more information:
Click <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/DBA_Box_bro.pdf> here for our product brochure (pdf) or
Visit our <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/pdtdbainabox.htm> website   <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/blank.gif> <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/blank.gif> <http://www.pinnacle-data.com/dev/emad_2_files/blank.gif>

> INET: Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com

> the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com

 *. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

Author: Deshpande, Kirti