Re: Migrate table data to CSV file - Urgent help !!!

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 01:33:41 -0800

I checked it.
The problem is that he has chr(10) (newline) in his data so the output is truncated.
Using select replace(field,chr(10),'') instead of select field make the problem go away.

BTW - I also tested doing the replace on numeric fields and it comes out ok. No need to check if the field type is char.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il