Re: Open the password

From: <JayK_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:53:44 -0800

Dear Sony,

Make your REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORD_FILE in INIT as Exclusive,restart the instance
and then change the password of SYS.
The password of INTERNAL will also be changed and will be the same as SYS.

Best Regards
Jai

Sony kristanto <Sony_at_polyfincanggih.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
12/18/02 12:43 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Open the password

Dear everyone,
                 I already installed oracle 8i database on my server, to
make my
system secured I changed my 'INTERNAL' password but I forget to write the changed in my book, and now I can't enter to 'INTERNAL' because I forget the
password. Please inform me how to open it again perhaps you have tips and tricks how to solve it.

Thanks

Author: Sony kristanto
  INET: Sony_at_polyfincanggih.com

  INET: JayK_at_ibsplc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 18 2002 - 01:53:44 CST