RE: OCS install problem, featuring TaskMaster

From: Paul E. Robichaux <paul_at_robichaux.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:53:50 -0800

Bad form to follow up to my own post, but so what.

It turns out that this particular problem was caused by (get ready) not having an /etc/hosts entry for localhost. Once I fixed that, I was able to rerun ssoca and the other config assistants that failed, and I now (appear to) have a functional 9iAS install. Props go to Dennis Thayer of Warnock Tanner & Associates for the answer.

Author: Paul E. Robichaux
  INET: paul_at_robichaux.net