RE: Oracle FM interpretation of locking behavior

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:42:35 -0800

Yes, it does answer my question. And it should have been easy enough for me to test if I had been *thinking*.

I'll blame it on me being sick yesterday and still not in the right frame of mind, and my ribs are still tender from repeated reverse peristalsis.

Thanks, Robert! :)

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com