Ioug meeting or HOTSOS Seminar

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:28:23 +0200

Hello List

I got a message about Hotsos Tuning seminar in Dallas. Scheduled in February 2003.
The lecturers list include among others: Tom, Anjo, Gaja. http://www.hotsos.com/events/symposium/

I also know that there is an IOUG Live meeting on May 2003, and many of you recommended going.
http://bneo15.sba.com/ew/ioug/index3.cfm?clientsess_id=07332332&nextpage=cal lpapers&conference_id=71

MAYBE (not shouting but a big maybe) I will convince management to spring for
one of the two.

Which one you recommend?

Yechiel Adar Received on Tue Sep 10 2002 - 09:28:23 CDT