Re: Re[2]: RE: OCP newsletter, latest changes...

From: Eric D. Pierce <eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:53:24 -0800

OH COME ON! it is *so* ironic that OCP was bashed severely on this forum for years for not measuring "hands on" ability. now that they are doing so, people are still whining.

as far as oracle's business model/health goes, i heard on the business report yesterday(?) that oracle had "exceeded expectations" for the quarter.

they used some euphemistic bs, and basically said that even though things were bad, oracle was profitable because they cut costs.

no wonder metalink & tech support suck (?).

ruthless b*st*rds :)

regards,
ep
(data janitor, bofh)

On 19 Jun 2002 at 4:38, Ron Rogers wrote:

Date sent:      	Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:38:18 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net