RE: OT.OT.OTRE: DUPLICATE VALUE CHECK is Clumsy

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:12:43 -0700

I'll
tell you what is disrespectful and will not be tolerated by any means. Turning up for class with a hint of alcohol on your breath. My instructor went ballistic. I only had a small glass of lager at a lunchtime but (according to him) he could smell it on me as if I had drank 10 glasses prior to walking into the class. The punishment given out ensured I didn't do it again.
<SPAN

class=281511416-27062001>
I can
still remember all the push ups, sit ups, circuit runs etc etc etc etc.
<SPAN

class=281511416-27062001>
<SPAN

class=281511416-27062001>Lee

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Koivu, Lisa   [mailto:lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com]Sent: 27 June 2001   17:01To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   RE: OT.OT.OTRE: DUPLICATE VALUE CHECK is Clumsy   I can't imagine you shutting your
  mouth Ross...  really! <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial   size=2>Sorry, couldn't resist :)

    -----Original Message----- <FONT

    face=Arial size=1>From:   <FONT face=Arial
    size=1>Mohan, Ross [SMTP:MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com] <FONT
    face=Arial size=1>Sent:   <FONT face=Arial
    size=1>Tuesday, June 26, 2001 6:12 PM <FONT face=Arial
    size=1>To:     <FONT face=Arial
    size=1>Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <FONT face=Arial
    size=1>Subject:        <FONT
    face=Arial size=1>RE: OT.OT.OTRE: DUPLICATE VALUE CHECK is Clumsy

    For those of you who study martial
    arts... no one at the dojo has really told me what you are suppossed to     do/not do to show respect for the teachers, etc.  I have a VERY loud     laugh and find some of the things I try to do in class very funny, because I     can't do them very well.  Is it disrespectful to laugh out loud in     class?? [Mohan,
    Ross]  Depends on the instructor...class....vibe.  For     something like that, i usually "follow suit" rather than try to train     my fellow classmates to see the same level and type of humor that I     do.  I find I can often do with *more* reverence, respect, and     listening and *less* cynicism, competitiveness, and talking in my behavior,     so I usually shut my mouth, open my eyes and ears, and try to not get in     anyone else's way. At least in martial arts class.....<G>

      -----Original Message-----<FONT
      face=Arial><FONT face=Arial
      size=1>From:   <FONT
      face=Arial size=1>Ron Rogers [SMTP:RROGERS_at_galottery.org]<FONT
      face=Arial><FONT face=Arial
      size=1>Sent:   <FONT
      face=Arial size=1>Tuesday, June 26, 2001 4:41 PM<FONT
      face=Arial><FONT face=Arial
      size=1>To:
      Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L<FONT
      face=Arial><FONT face=Arial
      size=1>Subject:       <FONT
      face=Arial> OT.OT.OTRE: DUPLICATE VALUE
      CHECK
      Lisa,<FONT
      face=Arial size=2>Whats with the Clumsy Ninja-ette??? I thought that you
      were the resident slayer of all bad and evil. Now you are saying that you
      are not light on your feet any more?
       Have you found you place on the totem
      pole of work at the new job and starting from the bottom
      again?ROR
      mô¿ôm
      --Please see
      the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
      size=2><<A href="http://www.orafaq.com"
      target=_blank>http://www.orafaq.com><FONT
      face=Arial>--<FONT
      face=Arial size=2>Author: Ron Rogers<FONT
      face=Arial>  INET:
      RROGERS_at_galottery.org
      Fat City Network Services    --
      (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051<FONT
      face=Arial>San Diego,
      California        -- Public Internet
      access / Mailing Lists<FONT face=Arial
      size=2>--------------------------------------------------------------------<FONT
      face=Arial>To REMOVE yourself from this
      mailing list, send an E-Mail message<FONT
      face=Arial>to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com
      (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in<FONT
      face=Arial>the message BODY, include a
      line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L<FONT
      face=Arial size=2>(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed
      from).  You may<FONT face=Arial
      size=2>also send the HELP command for other information (like
      subscribing).

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system. Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 13:12:43 CDT