RE: Upgrade 8.0.4 to 8.1.6

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 05:55:10 -0700

These are the reasons I don't tend to rely on these GUI tools............

Last month-end I did some migration (of four databases) 8.0.4 to 8.1.7 manually and pretty successfully on NT.

Check Note 133920.1 on Metalink ..... You might need this...

All the best,
Rajesh
OC DBA 8&8i

Author: Sajid Iqbal
  INET: siqbal_at_vianetworks.co.uk

Author: Rajesh Dayal
  INET: Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 07:55:10 CDT