Need help getting started

From: <Sllewnerak_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:37:26 -0700

This is kind of a different Oracle question. Does anyone have any suggestions how a person can land an entry level job. I do not work in the Technology field but would very much like to. I have been going to school at night for about two and a half years
and have the first two OCP developers tests behind me and am working on the third now. I have a 3.9 GPA and can't even get an interview. How do you get experience if no one will hire you? I have even offered to work for free in the evenings or on my days off. I live in Minneapolis and would really appreciate any suggestions that anyone might have. Thanks, Karen Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 21:37:26 CDT