New certified DBA

From: <DBAtracker_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 07:54:17 -0700

I've recently completed my last exam to achieve OCP status and I'm looking for a jr DBA position in the Twin City area.  I'm currently employed as a database developer. My problem is I have no hands on DBA experience.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance for any leads or suggestions! Jim Received on Sat Jun 16 2001 - 09:54:17 CDT