RE: Re: OT - Wrap-up of 'Serious Question ' - now book idea - hig

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 06:58:28 -0700

I haven't written it yet :), but Don G. and I have talked about writing it together a couple of times.  The only thing stopping me from the attempt is the how much time it'll take me away from my kids.

R. Matt Adams  - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com   Meddle not in the affairs of troff,
  for it is subtle and quick to anger.