RE: Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:07:39 -0700

I tried that too for a while, OEM 2.2. vs. 8.1.6..

Java was excrutiatingly slow.

I de-installed OEM 2.2. and used OEM 2.1. instead, with 8.1.6., that worked.

Remember to patch your rdbms.

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

        Author: Barry Stubbs
          INET: bgs_at_alpha1.net

        San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists

        Author: Mark Leith
          INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

        Author: Ron Rogers