RE: Renaming columns ...

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 09:15:18 -0700

There is an oracle-supplied *.sql file to do this ...in the rdbms/admin directory as i recall. You will, of course, have to RTFM online and do some tinkering.

I am so old that I can't remember much more about this, but anything to do with "Diana" sure perks me up.

ahem.

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com