RE: POINTLESSLY, SICKENINGLY OFF TOPIC

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:33:41 -0800

Just
get a pair of Cerwin Vega's 12 inch floor standing loudspeakers.  Be prepared thought to kicked out of where ever it is you are currently living though.  I personally went with the home theatre system, meaning satellite subwoofer hookup.  Acoustic Research self powered subwoofer, good lord the whole house shakes!!!

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com   [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Mohan, RossSent:   Wednesday, January 31, 2001 2:37 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list   ORACLE-LSubject: POINTLESSLY, SICKENINGLY OFF   TOPIC
  I am buying a high tone speaker system and want to know

  1. what you personally have enjoyed ( in home audio, silly ) and
  2. how many locally managed tablespaces i need to allocate for         the satellites, if i want to migrate them to another         listening room. Thanks in advance, Ross by the way, I like big woofers with heavy damping and frightening excursions.