Re:RE: Distributing App. with Oracle Forms

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:05:26 -0500

Hummm?, I think something may be missing, namely the runtime side of Forms 6. If you install Forms 6 runtime from the CD onto the office PC it will install SQL*Net/NET8 for you at the same time. This is OK, if there are only a few PC's needed. What may be better is to install the Oracle toolset onto the network and then reference it from there. That way there's only one set of files to maintain.

Dick Goulet

Author: Foelz.Frank
  INET: Foelz.Frank_at_Scheidt-Bachmann.de

Author: Sam P. Roberts (ZADCO ITIS)
  INET: roberts_at_zadco.co.ae