MTS

From: Ravindra Basavaraja <ravindra_at_sentica.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:54:11 -0800

I have created a database using the database configuration assistant .I selected the
Shared server mode(MTS) for the database.

But when I check if the database is working in MTS (shared) or Dedicated mode
with the following sql
select username, program, server from v$session

           where audsid=userenv('sessionid'); i see that it is running on dedicated mode.

I have observed this happen many times.The init.ora file has an entry for MTS_dispatchers.

Why is not running in shared mode.I tried to change the configuration of the database duing
the DBCA but of no use.

Any inputs pls..

thanks Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 13:54:11 CST