RE: ok so its that time again, IOUG

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:10:15 -0600

Hi all,
Winnie Liu arranged a get-together for dinner during the last IOUG-A conf. She says she is not sure if she would be going to IOUG-A this year. If she makes it, she has expressed willingness to arrange a get-together again. (Thanks, Winnie for the offer :)
If she can't make it, is there someone else, preferably from Orlando area, willing to volunteer to arrange for a nice place and keep track of who wants to join in??