Re: Rollback segment datafile is corrupted

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriole.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 20:25:08 +0100

Peter,

     Using the undocumented init.ora parameters   _corrupted_rollback_segments
and
_offline_rollback_segments

(both followed by a list of roillback segments, like rollback_segments) should help you to get rid of unwanted rollback segments. IMHO specifying the first parameter should be enough to allow you to drop the rollback segments (and then the tablespace). If I am wrong, specify the second one as well.

Regards,

Stephane Faroult
Oriole Corporation