RE: What can free space in a TS?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:54:36 -0600

Sorry, all, but it's not a TEMP space.

I knew I should have mentioned that in the message... <blush>

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Fri Jan 05 2001 - 13:54:36 CST