temp tablespace

From: Sajid Iqbal <siqbal_at_vianetworks.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:16:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hello

I am trying to change my temporary tablespace to be temporary as its permanent at the moment.

This has been highlighted be errors such as unable to extend temp segment in tablespace temp !

When i try to make the chage I get the following error !

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01662: tablespace 'TEMP' is non-empty and cannot be made temporary

Any ideas

--
Sajid Iqbal
Database Administrator