PL/SQL & java question

From: Andrey Bronfin <bronfin_at_VisualTop.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:41:41 +0200

Dear DBAs !

A simple question , but i found nothing in the documentation .

The developers want me to write a PL/SQL stored procedure that will return multiple rows .
The question is , how do we pass the output to the Java program that calls my stored procedure ? ( by OUT variables ? ) And how does the calling program accept multiple rows .

I know that's a stupid question , but we all are beginners and we have nobody to ask , except U , dear listers . TIA . Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 11:41:41 CST