Copy command

From: Heikki Jantunen <hjantunen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:50:57

Hello all,

I am trying to use copy-command in order to copy from remote database. But I cannot "connect" to remote db, always I wrote the command I got error: not connected to oracle.

I looked the syntax and it says net_service_name, what is this. How should I define my tnsnames.ora, should I define my "destination" db also on the remote server.

I am using Oracle 8.1.6...

Any ideas...

Thanks in advance,

Hessu