Oracle Application Server Advice

From: Peter Hazelton <peterhazelton_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:38:02

Hello Everyone

I have installed a Web DB listener on my desktop that allows users to run reports off of our Oracle Database. I have been reading a bit on the Oracle Application Server and was thinking of installing it to better manage access to the reports. Can I install this on my desktop as well or do I need to instal it on the Win NT server the database resides on? Is this a simple or complex procedure?

If someone could answer this for me or point me to some on-line documentation on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance

Peter Hazelton

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 19:38:02 CST