RE: FreeOCP

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:12:05 -0700

Believe it. In a previous life I worked with a person who has his OCP DBA certification. He had no idea how to start up or shut down a database, until I showed him.

He was (still is) a developer whose goal is to get all the Oracle certifications under his belt, whether he needs/uses them or not.

--Walt Weaver

  Bozeman, Montana, USA