RE: SQL*Loader question

From: Bala, Prakash <Prakash_Bala_at_bscc.bls.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:48:25 -0500

Lisa, this should work.

Prakash

-----Original Message-----
From: Koivu, Lisa [mailto:lkoivu_at_qode.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 5:06 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: SQL*Loader question

Hi everyone,

I know this has been discussed before. Below the controlfile is inserting a sequence number into a table along with the data. I'm very rusty with SQL*Loader. Does anyone see anything wrong with this control file? There is indeed a column for a sequence number primary key in this table.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks