NT specific - 8.1.6 - I RTFM'd and didn't like what I saw

From: Paul Drake <drake_at_psscorp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:33:36 -0500

J:\InetPub\wwwroot\Oracle816\nt.816\a73008\apb.htm Oracle8i Administrator's Guide
Release 2 (8.1.6) for Windows NT
A73008-01

DB_WRITER_PROCESSES
Not applicable or necessary on Windows NT.

D'oh. Glad I didn't push that one out.
So must one use the dbwr_io_slaves parameter to increase the capacity of DBWR for multiple CPU NT boxen?

btw, is it wrong to like the progress bar on the Sessions >> Edit >> Long Operations for DBA Studio?

thanks, Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 22:33:36 CST