feeling creative? sqlerr haikus

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 02:45:28 -0400

I'm sure that its been done before, but I was thinking about humoring our testing environment with sql error haikus. trying to make QA/Testing that much more fun ... just a start. now I think that it was more to humor me.

Paul

SQL> desc sqlerr_haiku;

 Name                            Null?    Type
 ------------------------------- -------- ----
 HAIKU_ID                        NOT NULL NUMBER(38)
 SQLCODE                                  VARCHAR2(6)
 SQLERRM                                  VARCHAR2(255)
 CREATOR_ID                               NUMBER(38)
 HAIKU1                                   VARCHAR2(255)
 HAIKU2                                   VARCHAR2(255)
 HAIKU3                                   VARCHAR2(255)
 CREATE_DATE                              DATE

ORA-00000: normal successful completion
can you believe it?
nettest has been successful
this mac really works

ORA-00001: invalid cursor
query requested
oracle on hold too long
up connect timeout

ORA-00904: invalid column name
the column you seek
in this schema exists not
library too new

ORA-01034 Oracle not available.

the database is
within itself currently
a patch, cold back up?

ORA-01403: no data found

cursor still wanting
more error handling needed Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 01:45:28 CDT