Re: OOW - Can we take it to E-mail Please?

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:33:48 -0700 (PDT)

Satar,

Please refrain from including this kind of material on this list.

There's no place for it here. Further infractions of this nature will result in your removal from the list.

An apology to the Oracle-L community would be appropriate.

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Satar Naghshineh wrote:

> Although I can see how Redwood trees (and other phallic-related images) are
> more pleasing to the senses than an Oracle Error, they are not relevant to
> the subject matter of this list.

...rest of post deleted.

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-) Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address jkstill_at_teleport.com - private Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 08:33:48 CDT