RE: SQL Loader question

From: Steven Monaghan <MonaghaS_at_mscdirect.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:38:41 -0400

How about using functions on the second field and treating it as fixed width:
rtrim(translate(translate, '>>', null), '<<', null) should do it (off of the top of my head...)

Specify a bad file for the records and sql*load the bad file into your other table after the first run is completed.

List, any comments?
Steve

Steven Monaghan
Oracle DBA