Plsql help

From: Navtej B <navtej_b_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Sorry I am bothering you as mine id for fatcity oracle group is expired and I don't have idea to restart but have your email in mine email list and so please forgive me. I had a complex query , hopefully small for you

I had a table with lots of records and table definition is as follows

Table ORders
orderid,item,orderdate,dispatchdate with few records as follows

select orderid,item,orderdate,dispatchdate from orders
where orderid in (1,2)

Reords are displayed as

 Ordid Item OrdDate DispDate

My question is that program should compare Dispdate of first line with Orddate of next line for same Orderid and display only those records that have difference between Dispdate of first line with Orddate of next line is 48 hours or less

I need it urgently and so bother you. Hopefully you guru will help me

Thanking you in ADVANCE

Navetejbir

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Tue Aug 29 2000 - 14:21:13 CDT