Re: Import error under VMS

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:49:58 -0400

Did you check the default tablespace and temp tablespace for the user who is importing the data? Does the user have a quota on the RBS tablespace? Drop this quota and give him or her only quotas on the tablespaces you want to have the tables and indexes.

That's my $.02,
Ruth
Author: Sackwitz, Antje
  INET: Sackwitz_at_vst.vossloh.de