O8.1.7 and OEM2.2

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:20:06 -0500

Hi all,

I just received a desupport notice from Oracle for 8.0.6. It recommends that "customers upgrade to Oracle8i, Release 3 (Version 8.1.7) as soon as possible" and to migrate OEM 1.6.5 to v2.2.

So, exactly how is one supposed to determine the release dates of these products? The letter seems to imply that the products are already released but MetaLink says otherwise. Then again, I had OEM 2.1 installed a month before it was available according to MetaLink...

Anyone?

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             QTI -- Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Mon Aug 28 2000 - 15:20:06 CDT