Re: Can SQL*Loader do this?

From: Gillian M <zmkj04_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:10:40 -0700 (PDT)

There is an option to specify field definitions. The key words are NULLIF, DEFAULTIF, WHEN and CONTINUEIF clauses.

I guess you can check out the Utilities Manual for SQL*Loader.

G!
--- yong huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com> wrote: > If SQL*Loader can't load a row of data because of
> integrity constraint
> violation, can I ask SQL*Loader to change one value
> and continue to load this
> row? I.e., if it can't load "1,John,Doe," because 1
> is already taken, can it
> auto increment 1 to 2 and try loading "2,John,Doe,"?
> If that fails again,
> increment 2 to 3 and try once more.
>
> Yong Huang
> yong321_at_yahoo.com

> Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from
> anywhere!
> http://mail.yahoo.com/
> --
> Author: yong huang
> INET: yong321_at_yahoo.com
>
> Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX:
> (858) 538-5051
> San Diego, California -- Public Internet

> E-Mail message
> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of
> 'ListGuru') and in
> ORACLE-L
> from). You may
> (like subscribing).

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 10:10:40 CDT