Re: FW: I got the TNS blues

From: Bill Baker <billb_at_paperlessbusiness.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:27:08 -0700

Hi, this is sort of OT, and you may already know this, but it's a really, really good idea to be running service pack 5 for nt, it fixes several serious problems that were in 4. SP4 was one of the worst service packs MS ever released. From what I have heard only go to sp6 if you need the specific fixes it gives. Sp5 is critical. Doubt this is related to your problem though.
-Bill