Free space on lmts

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

Here's what I have found off Metalink so far

Hi Raj : dba_free_space will not display this for locally managed temporary tablespaces. You will have to
 look into v$temp_extent_pool view to find how many extents have been allocated etc.

 The other views you would want to look into for such tablespaces are v$temp_extent_map, v$tempstat,
 v$tempfile, v$temp_space_header

 HTH  Sridhar

But if someone has a nice script to determine free space in a tablespace I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Dave Turner Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 15:08:49 CDT