Checklist when evaluate one RDBMS server.

From: Place for oracle <place4oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We need to decide if we will use Oracle, Sybase or IBM DB2 for a 24*7 solutions.

So we try to build an Evaluation matrix. So if someone have any important item we need to include to our matrix please send it to me.

I will send to everybody how ask our matrix when it is finish.

Regards
H.E

Place4oracle
http://www.geocities.com/place4oracle/