Oracle Internet Application Server 8i Release 1.0

From: Armstead, Michael A <maa25681_at_glaxowellcome.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:08:10 -0400

Our developers loaded Oracle Internet Application Server on a NT Server to evaluate the functionality of the product. They liked it, now they would like to compare performance against Microsoft Transaction Server. Therefore, we will be evaluating it on HP-UX 11.0 to get statistics.

Please, tell me what you know about the product. I'm looking for ALL good and bad experiences with this product.

Thanks.

Michael Armstead
Database Administrator, OCP-Certified
Corporate & Finance Information Systems
Glaxo Wellcome Received on Wed Aug 23 2000 - 10:08:10 CDT