Re:Oracle Internet Application Server 8i Release 1.0

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:42:23 -0400

Mike,

    As of the last time I looked, Microsoft Transaction Server only ran on NT with IIS.

Subject: Oracle Internet Application Server 8i Release 1.0 Author: "Armstead; Michael A" <maa25681_at_glaxowellcome.com> Date: 8/23/00 8:22 AM

Our developers loaded Oracle Internet Application Server on a NT Server to evaluate the functionality of the product. They liked it, now they would like to compare performance against Microsoft Transaction Server. Therefore, we will be evaluating it on HP-UX 11.0 to get statistics.

Please, tell me what you know about the product. I'm looking for ALL good and bad experiences with this product.

Thanks.

Michael Armstead
Database Administrator, OCP-Certified
Corporate & Finance Information Systems