RE: Load testing software

From: <sean.hull_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:01:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Mike Killough wrote:

> Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at radview. The ms tool looked like it
> would just test web access, and we have some client/server to test. I am
> looking at Quest's Benchmark Factory. It looks like what I need. I'm trying
> to get a hold of the salesman. I'm hoping it's not like loadrunner (~$100k).

You could also try these fine tools, and if they do what you need, you could save a bundle...

These first two (http_load, and Web Performance Trainer) are probably what you want:
http://www.acme.com/software/http_load/
http://www.webperfcenter.com/

Some others:

http://tor-pw1.attcanada.ca/~bibhasb/wtest/WTEST.html