RE: Timed_statistics, True or False

From: Weerd Kirsten, E.C. de <Kirsten.deWeerd_at_Oranjewoud.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:26:36 +0100

I'm running Oracle 7.2.3 on HP-UX 10.20 and frankly don't like the idea of a possible performance degradation of 12% because of one parameter set TRUE.

But, new as I still am, can anyone tell me : What exqctly do I loose when turning this timed_statistics to FALSE ???

Thanx for the info.

Greets,

Kirsten